At Windsong Living, we know from years of experience that it's the people that matter. We have come up with the following philosophy of care based upon what we think matters most.
- Resident-Centered Attention. The needs and desires of our senior residents are at the center of what happens here. Whether it is finding that special piece of chicken on your dinner plate or continuing to attend a particular church, we continually ask, "What do the people who receive our attention want, and how can we make it happen?" This dedication to defining needs and solutions is a key part of the Windsong Living culture.
- Intimate, Homelike Environment. We are not a "big box" retirement institution. We do everything we can to bring intimacy, privacy, and community into the lives of our residents. Our comfortable, homelike apartments create a close-knit, small-scale neighborhood that nurture and encourage relationships among residents.
- Long-term, Permanent Staff. Because the staff is the heart and soul of our community, we take great care to hire, train, and retain high quality personnel. On average, our staff has been with Windsong Living for over eight years. Our staff members know each resident intimately and provide a personal, human approach to service.
The Windsong Living Difference
- Local, family-owned and managed facility
- On-site, resident Manager
- Flexible, resident-centered care
- Intimate, homelike environment
- Long-term staff
- Low staff-to-resident ratio
- Convenient Location
- Full kitchen in each apartment
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Concierge services
- Courtesy transportation
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Stunning city and mountain views
- Catered meals, menu requests and special meals
- Social and cultural activities
- Full alarm and fire sprinkler system
- 24-hour, monitored panic system
- Safe, ADA accessibility
Although we are not a full Colorado Springs assisted living center, we offer many of the services you'll find in a typical assisted living center.